Tuesday 4 June 2013

The world is looking slightly brighter

The battles of a horrible headache have finally ended, ibuprofen is now my new best friend!

I decided to be a bit more creative with my food today, unfortunately I didn't take a picture of my noodle sandwich; but it was a change from plain noodles (although without butter or mayo it lacked flavor and moisture).

However, for tea I dipped into my frozen sausages and had them with beans and toast... very satisfying. Although I do miss having freshly ground pepper on everything (slight addiction?).

In a nutshell, my mood has become increasingly better, not being a moody little ass to everyone! And surprisingly I'm not really that hungry anymore! But am dying for a fruity cider to drink in this sun :(

Donate: Virgin Money Giving
Follow: Facebook
Follow: Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment